- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your bulkhead scratch-free with a ProZ Premium Front Bed Cap
- Custom-made for a flawless fit on your specific pickup
- Constructed from sturdy ABS plastic for long-lasting durability
- Designed to absorb the impact of falling or shifting cargo
- Pairs perfectly with your ProZ Bed Caps and Tailgate Cap
- Mounts securely with 3M adhesive tape, no drilling required
- Your ProZ Premium Front Bed Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Safeguard your bulkhead from scratches, dents and dings with a ProZ Premium Front Bed Cap. Not only do these useful truck accessories ward off unsightly damage, front bed caps are the ideal way to add a unique style statement to any rugged rig.
Whether it’s falling lumber, shifting boxes or tumbling tools, this quality bulkhead cap is made from high-impact ABS plastic to withstand any abuse. ProZ Bulkhead Caps are custom-designed for a perfect fit on your pickup’s bulkhead and installs in a matter of seconds with the included 3M adhesive tape.
Designed to perfectly complement your ProZ Bed Caps and Tailgate Cap, the ProZ Front Bed Cap boasts an attractive black textured finish. Your ProZ Premium Front Bed Cap comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Premium Front Bed Cap Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James K (CENTERVILLE, KS) — Jul 05, 2018 1:28 PM
This was a good product, but have some issues with it expanding on hot days. I realized why it came loose after I put a screw in each end and saw it buckling up slightly in the hot of the day.
Reviewed by Michael J (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Mar 02, 2018 8:06 PM
Exactly as described. They really shorted on the double sided tape. A quick trip to the hardware store to increase the strength and it was good to go. Goes well with any other bed cap and really adds a nice seal with a tonneau cover
Reviewed by Nathaniel P (ROCHESTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jul 01, 2017 6:04 AM