- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy the style and security of side rails and a toolbox with Putco Diamond Donuts Bed Rail Adapters
- Designed to adapt a set of Bed Rails to your toolbox
- Drilling required for install—bore a precisely measured hole in your toolbox, mount the adapter with its gasket on the toolbox and attach your side rail
- Crafted from solid CNC billet aluminum for all-conditions resistance
- Accommodates rails with diameters of 1.75”, 1.9” and 2”
- Putco Tool Box Bed Rail Adapters come in high-shine chrome or rugged black
- Get started immediately—all installation hardware and instructions are included
- Putco Diamond Donuts are sold in pairs
- Your Putco Bed Rail to Tool Box Adapters are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customize your truck bed with one of a kind Diamond Donuts Bed Rail Adapters. These handy accessories allow you to install a set of side rails to your crossover toolbox for a unique look and a sturdy setup that can take a beating. Drilling and cutting required. Hardware included. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Diamond Donuts Bed Rail Adapters Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ken w (Lewisburg, KY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jun 15, 2017 8:23 AM
you trade for a truck with rails, but don't want to give up you're old too box!!super way to do it!! instructions said to drill bigger hole than necessary allowed a little movement in rail after mounting. 2nd rail sized hole correctly worked great!!pad needs to be harder material wants to mush out a bit doesn't look as well. better have a metric allen set. overall super!! ken whitson
Reviewed by David P (farley, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Feb 26, 2016 7:02 AM
These things worked great and look great on my truck. The instructions were right on to with how to install them. Told ya how far to measure the bed rails and where to cut them at perfectly. Love them so far.