- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add custom style and excellent anchoring points with Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, 1.9” diameter stainless steel
- Welded and polished footplates make for a secure and stylish mount
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to your truck bed’s stake pockets (most models)
- Polished finish stays shiny by simply waxing your rails as you wax your truck
- Kit includes 2 side rails, footplate gaskets and all required mounting hardware
- Your Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
John Travolta said it best as Tony Manero in Saturday Night Fever: it takes hard work to look this good. And, whether you're working hard on your hair or working hard on the jobsite, you want to look good while doing it—and so does your rig. So, bolt on a set of good looking, hardworking Raptor Series Tubular Bed Rails.
Custom made for your particular truck's bed, Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails are designed to bolt right to your bed pockets. So, for 99% of the rigs out there, no drilling is needed—just bolt ‘em up and start hauling. Plus, the welded and polished footplate and plastic gasket guarantees a solid foundation with no metal-to-metal contact.
Raptor Series builds your side rails from 1.9" diameter stainless steel. Then, your Raptor bed rails are polished to a sun-glinting gleam that has onlookers shielding their peepers. And don't worry, that high shine is easy to maintain—just wax ‘em with your rig and they shine on for miles to come. Best yet, Raptor Series backs your Tubular Bed Rails with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lenn M (MYRTLE BEACH, SC) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Dakota — Mar 28, 2020 4:23 PM
Reviewed by Rick A (KASOTA, MN) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Apr 26, 2019 5:25 AM
Extremely satisfied with product. All around five stars. If shipping had a ten they would recieve it for the xtra step in packageing. Rails all individualy wrapped in foam to prevent damage. Thank you for the xtra care.
Reviewed by Carol C (WRIGHT CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 03, 2018 6:08 AM
I'm a 71 year old woman, the rails were very easy to handle & install. They really look good & give a real pop to my 2018 Silverado! They are a good quality for the price.