- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add stylish and strong anchor points with Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails – Universal Fit
- Universally crafted in several lengths to fit most bed sizes
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, 1.9” diameter T-304 stainless steel
- Most models require drilling to install onto your truck’s bed rails
- Some models feature welded and polished footplates with a stake pocket mount
- Polished finish stays shiny by simply waxing your rails as you wax your truck
- Kit includes 2 side rails, plastic gaskets and all required mounting hardware
- Your Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails – Universal Fit are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Sometimes the ‘custom' design of bolt-on accessories is actually more ‘cookie cutter' than custom. Especially, when it comes to bed rails for your workhorse. If you have a lumber rack, roll bar or toolbox, those bolt-on rails are suddenly useless. So, go totally custom with a set of Raptor Series Tubular Bed Rails – Universal Fit.
Available in several universal lengths, Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails – Universal Fit are designed to fit most pickup beds. The universal design requires some drilling for installation, but if it were too easy, everybody would have ‘em! And, to make the DIY install look totally pro, Raptor includes plastic gaskets for a solid foundation with no metal-to-metal contact.
Your universal side rails are built from 1.9" diameter T-304 stainless steel. Then, Raptor polishes them to a sun-glinting gleam that has bystanders shading their eyes. And don't worry, that glimmering gleam is easy to maintain—just wax ‘em with your rig and they shine on for miles to come. Best yet, Raptor Series backs your Tubular Bed Rails – Universal Fit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails - Universal Fit Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William P. B (Englewood, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Forte — Jun 06, 2015 4:01 AM
Ordered these to replace my 13 year old ones that were rusting out at the bolts (different brand). They arrived in 2 days! Had both installed in 30 minutes. Great product and these look just like chrome they are polished so well. Thanks again...