- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Stop scratches, dents and nicks dead in their tracks with Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps
- Custom sculpted for a form fit on your truck's bed
- Molded from super-tough, scratch-resistant, UV-safe ABS thermoplastic for lasting durability
- Available in your choice of a sleek smooth or stunning ribbed texture—both styles are paint ready
- Choose with or without stake pocket cutouts (most vehicles)
- Mounts securely with premium adhesive—no drilling needed
- Your Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps are backed by an unbeatable limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're trucking tools to your shut-in brother-in-law's cabin or taking a load of lumber down to the jobsite, you never have to worry about your freight fudging up the finish of your truck's bed rails when you roll with Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps. Like tailored suits of armor, these durable bed caps absorb the blows and are scratch-resistant to keep your paint free of scratches, nicks and gouges.
No matter what you throw at your Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps–brick, bikes, or bark–they're built tough to stand up to the worst abuse. Each Stampede Rail Topz is made from premium ABS that's both durable and UV safe. Plus, they mount with automotive-grade adhesive, so you don't have to damage your truck bed in order to protect it.
Beyond their substantial strength, Rail Topz Bed Rail Caps also add a touch of style to your pickup. Not only do they come in your choice of a smooth or ribbed texture, but you can also custom paint them to match your finish. Best yet, Stampede backs your bed rail caps for trucks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Rail Topz Bed Caps Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by HAL S (RIB LAKE, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jul 18, 2017 6:27 AM
THE INSTALLATION WAS A SNAP AND I GET ALOT OF COMPLAMENTS ON THE LOOKS. JUST A LITTLE HIGH ON THE PRICE.
Reviewed by RICHARD N (CHALFONT, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Colorado — Apr 24, 2016 9:11 AM
I was nervous when my Bed Caps arrived in an open box...they were scuffed up but in one piece. There is nothing worse than ordering something online and feeling like they've been returned by someone else. There was plenty of double-sided tape that looked like it was applied by a drunk at the factory. I was able to clean up the scuffs with a marker and Simple Green and straighten the tape strips out to my liking. It's been a few weeks and the bed caps look good and are still firmly attached.
Ships Between 8/16 - 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product