Ships By 10/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Steelcraft Truck Bed Rails add a rugged look and dependable strength to your truck
- Custom-made for select truck applications
- Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel
- 2" diameter oval tubing is polished to a mirror finish
- Bed rails feature a solid mounting plate for an easy installation
- Stake pocket mounting requires no drilling
- Steelcraft Bed Rails are sold in pairs
- Your Steelcraft Truck Bed Rails are backed by a 3-year warranty
Whether you frequently find yourself toting oversized loads or just want to add a unique look to your trusty steed, Steelcraft Bed Rails provide your pickup with just what it needs. These tough truck bed rails beef up your number of tie-downs to ensure the next time you take on a monster load—your cargo and bed rails stay safe.
Boosting your truck’s all-around utility, this functional truck bed accessory is crafted from heavy-duty stainless steel that protects it from corrosion, rust, and pitting. The innovative 2” diameter, oval tubing is polished to a mirrored shine and provides your truck bed with a sleek, streamlined appearance.
Steelcraft truck bed railing is crafted for a precision-fit to your specific make and model and can usually be installed easily in less than 30 minutes. Custom-made for your truck, Steelcraft Truck Bed Rails were designed for stake pocket mounting which means no drilling is required. Steelcraft stainless bed rails are sold in pairs and come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft Truck Bed Rails Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward M (APPLETON, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Oct 09, 2018 7:30 AM
The Steelcraft rails have been on the truck for about two weeks. They appear to be of good quality materials, with no blemishes in the stainless steel polishing process. The stake cover mounting platforms cover the stake openings. The only down side is, I need to put a shim on the rear stake hole mounting brackets to move them outward about 3/16 inch to accommodate clearance for the rubber FlipBAK MX-4 Tonneau cover seal. Now the rubber seals do not lay flat and leaks water.
Reviewed by Rodney B (Scotts, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 09, 2018 8:18 PM