- Defend your pick-up’s vulnerable bed rails with quality Wade Bed Caps
- Custom-crafted for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- Delivers serious protection against shifting, falling and bouncing freight that might whack your truck bed rails
- Constructed from high-impact ABS plastic for lasting, rust-free durability
- Maintains your rig’s resale value by preventing scratches and damages
- Bed Caps are available in smooth or ribbed finishes
- Mounts securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape
- Bed Caps are easy to install with no drilling required
- Your Wade Bed Caps are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Just because your big rig boasts the strength of an ox doesn’t mean that it should look like a beaten-down beast of burden. Before you pack up your pick-up with the next heavy load, be sure to safeguard its vulnerable truck bed rails with high-quality Wade Bed Caps.
Like a tailored suit of armor, Wade Bed Rail Caps mount right over the top edges of your truck’s box, guaranteeing a flawless fit. With this handy accessory, falling lumber, shifting boxes and anything else you cart around in your truck bed no longer bash your factory-fresh finish. These tough bed caps boast high-impact ABS plastic construction, so you can bank on rust-free durability that lasts for the long haul. Plus, each Wade truck bed cap is made in the U.S.A. and is double-checked to ensure that it lives up to the company’s standards for high-quality production.
Besides top-notch protection, Wade Bed Caps provide your rugged ride with cutting-edge good looks and a sleek sense of style. They come in your choice of a smooth or ribbed finish—with or without stake pockets—so you can easily find the perfect match for your tough workhorse. You also don’t need to worry about a cumbersome set-up process — these bed caps feature easy installation with 3M automotive tape, so no drilling’s required. Each pair of Wade Bed Caps comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Wade Bed Caps Customer Reviews
408 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ed H (Federal Way, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — May 31, 2018 7:33 PM
Only thing I would suggest are more alcohol pads, give you a skimpy little 2 inch square piece that does not do the job. Super easy to install, look great.
Reviewed by Kathy S (WATKINSVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — May 10, 2018 4:09 PM
These caps look good and were easy to install. The fit could have been better - good but not perfect.
Reviewed by Arvid B (GIBBON, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Colorado — Apr 11, 2018 1:47 PM
Looks very nice on my 2007 chev Colorado easy to install very good price good quality and made a big difference on the appearance THANKS
Reviewed by phillip e (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC C/K 3500 — Apr 03, 2018 3:24 AM
These caps were easy to install, and look great on the truck. I'm really glad I bought them and shipping was quick.
Ships Between 6/25 - 6/27
- What Do You Drive?