- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ensure your battery stays charged and your electrical components continue to function with a Dayco Drive Belt
- Utilizes Dayco’s innovative W Rib Design
- Engineered specifically for the most demanding drives on the market
- Reduces running noise for a quieter ride
- Dayco Drive Belts are supported by a 12-month or 12,000 mile warranty
Get your morning off to a fast start when you cold start your vehicle with a Dayco Bypass Hose. Each hose is designed to replace your worn out OE hose and features a reinforced base tube for optimal strength and burst resistance. Resistant to temperature variations from -40°F to +257°F. 12-month or 12,000 mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dayco Drive Belt & Components Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul C (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Versa — Jul 31, 2017 8:51 AM
Reviewed by Kurt L (Valley Springs, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — Mar 09, 2017 7:13 AM
I didn't end up using all the parts I ordered because new belt and tensioner fixed the problem. Turns out I didn't need the idler pulley. I had a growl and squeak I thought was the power steering pump but it turned out the be the drive tensioner.
Reviewed by Tim K (Elmwood Park, NJ) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Taurus — Jan 28, 2017 6:19 AM