- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Synchronize the rotation of your crankshaft and camshaft with Dayco Timing Belt
- Manufactured with wear-resistant fabric, a high tensile strength cord and a molded tooth surface for added durability
- Provides a regular slip-proof power transfer and is highly resistant to oil and extreme engine temperatures
- Features tooth configurations that are designed for a variety of specific applications
- Dayco Timing Belts are backed by a 60,000 mile warranty
Dayco Timing belts and components effectively replace your worn-out belt and synchronize the rotation of your crank and camshaft. Featuring tooth configurations for a variety of specific applications, each belt also provides a consistent slip-proof power transfer and is resistant to oil and extreme engine temps. Highly durable. 60,000 mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dayco Timing Belt & Components Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David G (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — May 24, 2017 6:45 PM
Reviewed by Richard W (ENTERPRISE, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Sienna — May 24, 2017 8:31 AM
Reviewed by Lance J (TULSA, OK) Reviewed for a 2005 Kia Spectra — Mar 23, 2017 10:44 PM
Good price and excellent shipping. Comes with everything you need to do a timing belt change. Extra seals included for differnt crankahaft and cam applications. Glad I had a set of dial calipers to measure them or you could install the wrong ones.Overall a good buy.
Reviewed by Jonathan H (Nottingham, MD) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 09, 2017 4:49 AM
Instructions said allow 2.5hrs, but with this being the first water pump I've ever done. I'd say it was more like 8hrs, not the products fault, I took my time in my garage to make sure everything was done right. Everything fit perfectly, and honestly looked better quality than the waterpump that took off. AS for how long it will last, only time will tell. But I'm hoping another 80+K miles would be nice. Thanks Auto Anything!!!
Reviewed by Gerald M (Hager City, WI) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Camry — Aug 14, 2016 4:50 AM