- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Dorman Drive Belt Tensioner Assembly provides just the right amount of tension to your ride’s serpentine belt
- Constructed from solid steel or high-quality aluminum for a sustained, secure performance
- Designed to fit properly on a broad range of vehicular applications
- Quality-tests include torque testing, springback testing, corrosion-resistance testing and on-vehicle testing
- Also available are Dorman Drive Belt Idler Pulleys and Drive Belt Adjustment Bolt Kits
- Your Dorman Drive Belt & Components are supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enhance your serpentine belt performance with a Dorman Drive Belt Tensioner Assembly. Rigorously tested for a long service life, these top-quality replacements are just one of the many drive belt components offered by Dorman. Look into a Dorman Drive Belt Idler Pulley or Drive Belt Adjustment Bolt Kit while you’re at it. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman Drive Belt & Components Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce L (BETTENDORF, IA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Express — Apr 18, 2017 8:42 PM
Reviewed by Dexter A (Kent, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — Nov 05, 2016 9:00 PM
Purchased replacement parts : 1 drive belt tensioner assembly and 1 idle pulley by Dorman for my 2000 Ford Ranger. The replacement parts was the exact same size and quality as the OEM parts. I was happy to know that the parts that I was putting in my truck was quality replacement, with a price that you cannot beat buying it at this website. Overall very happy and satisfied.