- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/23 - 10/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Pop a Yakima BedHead Bike Rack into your truck’s bed for a stable spot to bed down your bicycle
- Fork-mount design that clamps directly to your bed rail—no drilling needed
- Standard 9mm throw skewer works with virtually any bike frame
- All Yakima BedHead Bike Racks are padded to ride safely on your paintjob
- Available with or without a Yakima SKS lock for theft protection
- Constructed from hearty aluminum with an anti-rust anodized finish
- Lifetime Warranty
Tousled hair looks good and could land you hot dates. But, a bike that's been tousled while riding around loose in your truck bed will get you nothing but a floppy chain, a bent frame and wicked scratches. For safer transport, equip your pickup with a Yakima BedHead Bike Rack. This fork-mount rack anchors your cycle right to your pickup's bed rail, stopping it from slipping and sliding around.
Hate to drill holes into your truck? Then the Yakima BedHead Bike Rack is made for you. It mounts painlessly to your pickup's bed rail. Just clamp it on, and stick your fork in it ‘cuz it's done. The throw skewer measures in at 9mm, and the thick padding protects your paintjob.
Unlike a flimsy futon, the Yakima BedHead is built tough for all-season dependability. The body is crafted from premium aluminum with a black anodized finish to shield against rust. You can also get a locking BedHead to help protect your bike from being pinched. Lifetime Warranty.