- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/23 - 9/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- For the ultimate security for your cycles and rack, protect your gear with the Yakima DeadLock Bike Rack Lock
- Comes with both an upper lock for your bikes and a lower lock for your hitch-mounted bike rack
- The upper bike rack lock mounts directly to the mast arm on your Yakima hitch-mount rack
- The lower hitch-pin lock mounts in place of your standard hitch pin
- The Yakima DeadLock works with the Yakima SwingDaddy, FlipSide, DoubleDown and BigHorn bike racks
- Includes SKS lock cores for easy 1-key operation
- Download installation instructions to see how easy it is to mount your Yakima DeadLock (PDF)
- Lifetime Warranty
Crooks strike when they see an open opportunity. If you leave your bicycles unlocked and mounted on your hitch-mounted bike rack while you hit the head at a gas station, they may not be there when you're finished. In fact, your entire hitch rack may be missing! Don't give parking lot raiders a chance-secure your stuff with the Yakima DeadLock Bike Rack Lock.
The only thing better than 1 security guard watching over your gear is 2 security guards, and that's exactly what you get with the Yakima DeadLock Bike Rack Lock. Up top, you get a cable-style bike rack lock that guards your frames. Down below, you get a sturdy hitch lock to keep your rack from growing legs. A thief would practically have to steal your whole car to get your bikes!
Best of all, the Yakima DeadLock is engineered to work flawlessly with your mast-style Yakima hitch-mount bike rack. And, your Yakima DeadLock comes with SKS lock cores, so you only need 1 key to control both locks. Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima DeadLock Bike Rack Lock Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Doug P (Fernandina Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Flex — Aug 29, 2012 7:40 AM
Reviewed by Steven B (Warsaw, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota RAV4 — May 25, 2012 6:02 PM
Reviewed by erika a (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) — Dec 07, 2011 6:40 AM
Reviewed by Marcia L (Strongsville, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Fit — Jan 04, 2010 6:45 AM