Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- User Manual (PDF)
- No trunk mount bike rack fits as securely as the Thule Raceway
- The revolutionary ratcheting Sure-Tight cables and FitDial ensure a safe, snug and stable mount
- The Thule Raceway's molded rubber pads deliver extra hold while defending against scratches
- Two-stage anti-sway cages grip your bike's top tube and seat tube to ward off bike-on-bike and bike-on-trunk bumping
- Your Thule Raceway Trunk Bike Rack boasts narrow cradle arms to work with a wider range of bikes
- Locking cable included
- Folds up when not in use
- Proudly built in the USA
- Your Thule Raceway Trunk Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
First, there was the wheel. Then came sliced bread. Now, there's the Thule Raceway Trunk Bike Rack, the greatest thing to happen since, well, sliced bread.
What sets the Thule Raceway Bike Rack apart is its revolutionary new fastening system. Four ratcheting Sure-Tight cables grab hold of your ride, providing a firm foundation. Then, you simply snug the cables down with a twist of the FitDial for a perfect fit. Plus, the Raceway's thick, molded rubber pads grip your ride and deliver extra hold. Together, this system keeps your Thule Raceway fused to your trunk, so you never have to keep an an eye on your rear view mirror worrying that your trunk bike rack might bounce off off.
And, you never have to fret about your bikes banging, bumping and rubbing into your trunk because the Thule Raceway is equipped with anti-sway cages. These two-stage cages connect to both your top tube and seat tube for rock-solid stability. For serious security, the Raceway includes a lockable cable to protect your two-wheelers from bicycle bandits. What's more, your Trunk Bike Rack comes in either a 2- or 3-bike configuration. Both are built in the USA and include a Lifetime Warranty.