- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Saddle up your two-wheeler to your spare tire with the Rhino-Rack Spare Wheel Bike Rack
- Made from ultra-light hollow steel tubing
- Powder-coated in a black finish for durability that's made to last
- Includes soft rubber cradles secured by thick rubber straps
- Also comes with 2 tie-down straps to secure rack and prevent bikes from swinging
- Holds up to 2 bicycles at a time—1 if you're looking to hit the trails solo
- Adjusts to keep bicycles centered if spare tire is offset on one side of your vehicle
- Folds down flat when not in use
- Your Rhino-Rack Spare Wheel Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Those who drive with their bicycle in tow fall into one of two camps: bike rack or no bike rack. Tap the Rhino-Rack Spare Wheel Bike Rack to ease your two-wheeled traveling troubles.
Built to fit securely to your rear-mounted spare wheel, this spare tire bike rack boasts an ultra-light hollow steel tube design, black powder coat finish and easily holds up to 2 bikes. Also included are soft rubber cradles, thick rubber straps and 2 tie-down straps— your bike gets the ding-free protection it deserves every time you mount it to your ride's spare. And, the Rhino-Rack Spare Wheel Back adjusts, so your bicycles stay centered even if your spare is offset to one side of your vehicle.
Plus, when it's time to put your bikes away after your big adventure outdoors, this bike rack folds down flat on your tire when not in use. What's more, your Rhino-Rack Spare Wheel Bike Rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Spare Wheel Bike Rack Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by SAUL T (WOODHAVEN, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda CR-V — Sep 06, 2017 9:56 PM
I thought i had lost my bike when the rack turned sideways almost upside down from the bumps on the highway. I can't seem to get the right adjustment to make it stay straight because of the weight of the bike on it. Looks great for big spare tires. But overall great service, easy installation, and quick shipping??
Reviewed by Annamaria H (FREEPORT, ME) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 15, 2017 7:45 AM
Reviewed by John F (Blue Jay, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H3 — May 23, 2015 7:44 PM
Instructions could have been a little clearer but the mount is solid and easy to install. A great option if you don't want to buy a hitch. Also, it does not protrude as far as hitch mounts. Very happy with the purchase.