- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Strap your cycle into Thule’s most affordable rooftop carrier: the Prologue Fork Mount Bike Rack
- Equipped with a quick-throw skewer and oversized lever for effortless loading
- Full-length aluminum tray holds up to 48” wheelbases and 2.6” wide tires
- Ratcheting rear wheel strap fuses your two-wheeler into the Thule Prologue
- Works with disc brake bikes sporting 9mm axles
- Secures your bike to the Prologue and the Prologue to your your roof rack with a single Thule One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately)
- Mounts directly to square and round crossbars
- Lifetime Warranty
Spending the extra cash on the carbon fiber forks, Brooks saddle and campy gruppo makes sense. Dropping a mint on a simple rooftop bike rack with a lot of unnecessary bells and whistles doesn't. Save a bundle and still get a supremely secure cycle carrier with the Thule Prologue Fork Mount Bike Rack.
Even though the Prologue Bike Rack is Thule's most affordable roof carrier, it's still a Thule. And, that means every component on your Prologue is expertly designed and built for stability, security and safety. The quick-throw skewer sports an oversized latch, giving you massive closing leverage. The full-length aluminum tray has room for road, mountain and track bikes. And, the ratcheting rear wheel strap works with sleek road rims, fat mountain tires and deep-v velodrome hoops.
Any parking lot bandit brazen enough to mess with your Thule Prologue Roof Bike Rack is going to walk away empty handed. A single Thule One-Key cylinder (sold separately) is all it takes to lock your bike to the Prologue and the Prologue to your roof rack. Plus, it mounts to square and round bars and comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Prologue Fork Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review