- Load your bike into the tight grips of INNO’s road bike carrier: the Slim Fork Roof Bike Rack
- Tension system firmly clamps your bike’s front fork
- Boasts memory adjustment technology—adjust it once and you’re done
- Rear ratcheting system adjusts to hold tire widths from 18c to 35c
- Built-in torque mechanism prevents over tightening of rims
- Features an oversized quick release
- Includes locks and keys to keep bike and rack secure at all times
- Lightweight, strong aluminized tray
- Quick installation—clamps on without tools
- Your INNO Slim Fork Roof Bike Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The race begins before you even leave the driveway. Get on the fast track early when you quickly load your bike in the INNO Slim Fork Roof Bike Rack.
This fork bike rack makes getting your road bike to the starting line hassle-free. The front tension system tightly grips the bike's fork while the rear ratcheting system clamps down to firmly hold your cycle's back wheel. Plus, this INNO Slim Fork rooftop bike rack features advanced memory adjustment technology. Just adjust it once, and that's the only time you need to fine-tune the rack to fit your bike. And, the built-in torque mechanism prevents over tightening.
Then, to make loading your bike even easier, INNO gave this roof bike rack an oversized release handle. What's more, it includes locks and keys to keep both your bike and rack secure. And, the INNO Slim Fork Roof Bike Rack is lightweight, yet strong enough to hold your road bike in place without flinching.
Installing your INNO bike roof rack is easy, too. It simply clamps to most factory cross bars without tools. Plus, it carries a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Crossbars required
INNO Slim Fork Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Octavio V (San Mateo, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 3 — May 13, 2018 12:03 AM
Very good bike rack, made of hard plastic and metal, it took me about 25 minutes to install it, very nice looking, I like the clip that hold the rear tire of the bike is a realy nice feature, it takes me about 3 to 5 minutes to fix mi bike on it, very easy, I already used a few times and is holding up pretty good, so happy with my purchase and thinking on getting a second rack for my wife's bike.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/23 - 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product