- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Give your bike the ride of its life in the INNO Tire Hold Roof Bike Rack
- Boasts a self-standing system for hands-free bike holding once loaded
- Dual ratcheting front and rear arms hold all styles of bikes with wheels measuring 20” to 29”
- Newly improved tire size adjuster for faster and easier tire size adjustment
- Supported tire sizes: 20", 22-24", 26" (650B, 700C), 29". Max tire width: 2.7"
- Rack never touches the bike frame, brakes or hydraulic cable systems
- Includes cable bike lock and locking lever assembly with keys for total security
- Low-profile bike tray features a premium rust-free finish
- Mounts to virtually all factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Installation requires no tools—clamps on in minutes
- Your INNO Tire Hold Roof Bike Rack is backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Spend less time loading your bike—simply lift and lock it in the INNO Tire Hold Roof Bike Rack. With the INNO roof bike rack on board, your bike slips right into the low-profile tray and stands without help thanks to a self-standing auto system.
This roof bike rack boasts dual ratcheting front and rear arms that grip nearly any size wheels. It's compatible with 20" to 29" wheels, including skinny road tires or even wheels as wide as 2.7". And, since this roof bike rack is designed to grip just wheels, it never scuffs bike frames, or crushes brakes or hydraulic cable systems.
What's more, your bike and rack are secured at all times thanks to the included cable bike lock and locking lever assembly. And, installation is simple! This INNO bike rack mounts to nearly all factory and aftermarket crossbars without tools. Plus, the INNO Tire Hold Roof Bike Rack is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Will not fit bikes with fenders or kick stands
INNO Tire Hold Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel W (LANCASTER, PA) — May 10, 2019 8:16 PM
When first shipped the package was damaged enroute, thankfully when I called customer service they immediately took action. Sending me a new Inno Rack and had FedEx come pick up the damaged package with in days. Online orders can be daunting and not always work out. To say the least these guys did their job and I'll be referring to this company for anything auto related & not Amazon. Thankyou
Reviewed by James P (APPLETON, WI) — Nov 17, 2018 2:19 AM
Reviewed by Erick D (New Haven, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda CX-7 — Aug 09, 2013 2:18 PM
The INNO bike rack was very easy to put onto our Mazda. It is made out of good, solid material and the security of the bikes is not a question. The locks are extremely easy to use and putting the bikes on and taking them out is effortless.