- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Load your bikes into the easy-to-use Thule Vertex Swing Away Hitch Bike Rack
- Its swing-away design makes it easier than ever to access the rear of your ride
- Unique arc design provides maximum ground clearance for convenient bike transport
- Features Hold Fast Cradles™ that cushion your bike during travels
- Incluces a hide-away, heavy-duty integrated cable lock that allows you to lock your bikes to the rack, then easily stores inside the hitch rack when not in use
- Anti-Sway Cages ensure your bikes and vehicle are free from scratches
- Hitch Switch folds arms down and tilts away from vehicle
- Built-in handle makes taking this rack on and off your vehicle easy
- Carries up to four bikes
- Fit's 2" hitches
- Quality built in the USA
- Your Thule Vertex Swing Away Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Hitch mounted bike racks are notorious for obstructing rear access to your ride. Rather than sacrificing cargo access for easy bike loading, get both with the Thule Vertex Swing Away Hitch Bike Rack .
This hitch bicycle rack features a swinging arm that sweeps the entire bike rack off to the side of your vehicle—giving you total access to your ride's rear. Its unique arc design gives this rack ample ground clearance which ensures hassle-free travel. And, when you load your bikes into this rack's Hold Fast Cradles™ and anti-sway cages, they stay cushioned and protected from bike-on-bike and bike-on-vehicle contact.
The Vertex Swing hitch bike rack has the capacity to carry up to four bikes. And, when not in use, its arms fold down and it tilts away from the vehicle for complete access to the rear cargo area. It even features a convenient handle that makes taking this rack on and off your ride easy. Plus, your Thule Vertex Swing Away Hitch Bike Rack is built in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Vertex Swing Away Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by CHERJUI F (CEDAR KNOLLS, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Jul 26, 2017 9:13 PM
This is to replace my 10 year old Parkway. Need the swing function but am not comfortable with the Apex hitch function. I need something that is simple and last long. So far I have no complaint. Great quality just like any other Thule product. I also own its Force box and roof top ski rack. All of them are very solid.
Reviewed by Amit P (Boulder, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Oct 24, 2016 8:31 PM
Reviewed by Alberto T (DOWNERS GROVE, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Cadillac SRX — Jun 27, 2016 10:38 AM
Reviewed by Brian M (Schenectady, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Apr 14, 2016 3:06 AM
I have a pickup truck and always found it a problem to open the gate to get something having to tilt down the rack with bikes on it. This rack just magically swings completely clear of the vehicle with the bikes on it and allows me to even put full sheets of plywood in the bed without having to take a single bike off. This was a wonderful design. I love it.
Reviewed by Antwon P (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Land Rover Range Rover — Jun 09, 2015 3:17 AM
The Thule bike rack is an awesome addition to my bike riding experience. It loads quickly it's sturdy and secure and it looks good. I would recommend the Thule swing away bike rack to anyone who's looking for a bike rack for their vehicle.