- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Protect both bike and truck with the Thule Gate Mate Tailgate Pad
- Designed to securely strap to your truck’s tailgate
- Crafted from durable vinyl and heavy-duty foam padding
- Integrated “knock-blocks” keep bikes from sliding off the padding
- Handle hood lets you access your tailgate lever
- Strap anchors double as bike tie downs
- Tough nylon straps keep everything in place
- Two sizes: 54” for compact pickups and 62” for full-size pickups
- Your Thule Gate Mate Tailgate Pad is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
In the past, padding was used mostly for beds and resumes. But now, you can pad your truck tailgate from damaging, and being damaged by, your precious cargo with the Thule Gate Mate Tailgate Pad.
Designed to strap securely to your truck's tailgate, this truck tailgate pad keeps it from being battered by bikes and other cargo. So, your cargo stays protected while in transit. And, the integrated knock-blocks keep your stuff from sliding off the pad when the going gets tough.
From surfboards to road bikes, your gear stays secure thanks to the strap anchors that double as cargo tie downs. And, Thule makes the Gate Mate in two sizes, so there's one for compact trucks and one for full-sized rigs. What's more, Thule backs your Gate Mate Tailgate Pad with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Gate Mate Tailgate Pad Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Henry S (Sleepy Hollow, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 01, 2012 5:14 AM
I was looking for some way to carry our bikes without laying them down in the bed of my F-150 and this is the answer!! The bikes stand up without falling over, no strapping in required - they just sit there!! Tailgate is protected and so are the bikes......easier than many holders. It is a little tricky to put on the first time or two threading the straps through the tailgate but after a couple of times it goes quickly.....also lifting the bikes into a truck the height of an F-150 is not for people of shorter stature but this is a GREAT product for the money.