- Double-up on your rack-to-ride security with an Advantage SportsRack Bike Rack to Vehicle Dual Lock Assembly kit
- Fasten your bike carrier to the trailer hitch with a high-strength, 0.5” threaded hitch lock
- Equipped with an adjustable 10’ cable that can be lengthened or shortened to suit the situation
- Pairs easily with the Advantage SportsRack GlideAWAY and TiltAWAY bike racks
- Each Dual Lock Assembly kit is sold individually
- Your Advantage SportsRack Bike Rack is backed by a 2-year warranty
Make sure your bike rack doesn’t go for a ride next time you take your vehicle out for one with the bolt-on, back-end addition of an Advantage SportsRack Bike Rack to Vehicle Dual Lock Assembly. Providing two sources of security with one lock, this extra-secure upgrade works well with either your existing SportsRack GlideAWAY or TiltAWAY bike rack.
The Advantage Dual Bike Lock’s 0.5” threaded hitch lock binds your bike to the trailer hitch, while its adjustable, high-strength 10’ cable—which starts and finishes back at the hitch lock—weaves between the bike rack and its pedal-driven payload. Both ends of the cable are fully-secured by the lock head, eliminating any bounce and extra wiggle-room.
Each Advantage Sports Rack Dual Lock kit is sold separately and is covered by a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/21
There are no customer reviews for this product