The current product is out of stock.
Click Hitch Mount Bike Racks to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Expand your bike-hauling capacity on the fly with the CURT Extendable Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
- This 2-bike rack converts to a 4-bike carrier by bolting on the included extension piece
- Doesn’t block your cargo area—just tilt it forward for full trunk access
- The carrying arms adjust to work with a wide range of bike frame sizes and styles
- Fits both 2” and 1.25” receivers
- Anti-wobble threaded shank keeps your rack from bouncing, swaying and rattling
- Comes with a support strap—perfect for tying down your wheels to stop them from banging into your bumper
- The 2-bike configuration holds up to 90 lbs, and the 4-bike setup supports up to 180 lbs
- Your CURT Extendable Hitch Mounted Bike Rack is backed by a 1-Year Warranty
You don't need an oversized rack when it's just you and your biking buddy heading to the trailhead. But if your circle of cycling friends grows, where are you going to park those extra two-wheelers? On your CURT Extendable Hitch Mounted Bike Rack, that's where. Thanks to its bolt-on extension, it's easy to convert this compact 2-bike carrier into a full-fledged 4-bike rack when you're traveling with your whole peloton.
Extreme mountain bikes, speedy road bikes, comfy beach cruisers—if it's got two wheels, handlebars and a top tube, it's sure to fit on the CURT Extendable Hitch Mount Bike Rack. The support arms adjust to work with a wide range of frame sizes and styles. To keep your wheels from twisting and turning, it comes with a support strap to anchor them in place. Plus, the whole rack tilts forward, so you can grab the tire pump, patch kit or trail mix from the trunk without pulling off your Extendable Hitch Bike Rack.
Climbing the Alps on a Cannondale is tough. Mounting your CURT Extendable Hitch Mounted Bike Rack is not. This versatile rack fits easily into both 2" and 1.25" receivers. What's more, the threaded hitch pin keeps your rack from wobbling while you drive. And, CURT covers your Extendable Bike Rack with a 1-Year Warranty.
CURT Extendable Hitch Mounted Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vincent S (CROWN POINT, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda CR-V — Mar 02, 2018 3:51 PM
The rack works fine. I have used it only once so my review is limited at this time. I do wish it would have a tighter fit so it wouldn't sway so much side to side. However over all it seems to be OK.