The current product is out of stock.
Click Hitch Mount Bike Racks to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Capacity, versatility, stability—you get all three with the CURT Premium Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
- Multiple models to choose from with room for up to 5 bikes
- Adjustable tapered arms make it easy to carry a wide range of frames—standard road bikes, small kids’ bikes, women’s bikes, beach cruisers and more
- The whole rack tilts forward for fast access to your trunk or cargo area
- The arms fold down when you’re not traveling with your two-wheelers
- Built-in reflectors provide plenty of visibility for other drivers
- Fits 2” receivers with an anti-wobble, threaded shank
- Powder coated to protect against outdoor elements
- Rated for bikes weighing up to 45lbs apiece
- CURT Premium Hitch Mounted Bike Racks include a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to picking takeout, trying to find family consensus is tricky. Tacos, burgers, orange chicken—there are as many tastes as there are mouths to feed. But finding a bike rack that can carry your family's stable of bicycles is easy, thanks to the CURT Premium Hitch Mount Bike Rack. With its adjustable tapered arms, this deluxe cycle carrier has room for big mountain bikes, kids' bikes with training wheels and everything in between.
Whether you're heading across town to the boardwalk or across state lines to Slip Rock, your CURT Premium Hitch Bike Rack is up for the challenge. This sturdy metal rack is strong enough to carry bikes that weight up to 45lbs each, and the durable powder coat finish keeps it protected from winter storms and summer sunshine. Plus, you can choose from a range of models to hold up to 5 bicycles—enough room for your whole two-wheelin' team.
The roads can be rough, but your CURT Premium Hitch Bike Carrier is equipped with a secret stability weapon: an anti-wobble hitch pin that screws in and holds your rack steady. If you need to pop the trunk, tailgate or cargo door, it folds forward for plenty of clearance. You can also collapse the arms when your bikes are parked back in the garage. To top it off, CURT covers your Premium Hitch Mounted Bike Rack with a 1-Year Warranty.
CURT Premium Hitch Mounted Bike Racks Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shawn P (BIG LAKE, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class — Jun 05, 2018 11:02 AM
I am impressed with the quality and finish of this rack. It took some manipulation of some bikes to get onto the rack because of the irregular bike frames. But if you have standard frames with no shocks or steep angles (women's frames) they should fit better. My kids bikes are also a little small but I flipped them upside down and then used a bungee cord to further secure them and everything rode fine for about three hours of driving. It fit snug and did not rattle or make any noise driving.
Reviewed by Lawrence B (Havelock, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Civic — Aug 28, 2017 2:39 PM
This rack does exactly what I need it to do. The pins and holes can be difficult to pass through but it is a small price to pay not to have your bike rattling around.