- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pack your two-wheelers along on your next adventure with the CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
- Pick between a 2-bike, 3-bike or 4-bike rack for a little or a lot of hauling capacity
- The arms adjust to carry a wide range of road bike, mountain bike and specialty bike frames
- Fold the arms flat when you’re traveling bike-less
- Tilts forward for quick access to your trunk or cargo area
- Mounts securely in 2” and 1.25” receivers
- The threaded shank delivers a wobble-free fit
- Finished in a durable powder coating to protect against the elements
- Tie down your wheels with the included support strap to stop them from bumping into your bumper
- Strong enough to support bikes that weigh up to 45 lbs
- The CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack is protected by a 1-Year Warranty
There are only so many times you can peddle over the same old bike path before the trek starts feeling more like a chore than a challenge. Exploring new trails is the only surefire cure for cycling déjà vu, and the CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Rack makes it easy to hit the road with your two-wheelers in tow.
Unlike a Tour De France-grade Bianchi road racer, you won't find fancy bells and overpriced whistles on your CURT Standard Hitch Bike Rack. This no-nonsense rack gives you just what you need: a solid spot to park your bikes. It comes in a range of capacities to hold as few as two and as many as four bicycles. Plus, all models feature adjustable arms to fit almost any frame and forward-tilting action for fast cargo access.
Your legs might feel shaky after a long ride, but your CURT Standard Hitch Mount Bike Carrier doesn't suffer from the wobbles. Its threaded shank and matching hitch pin ensure a stable fit in both 2" and 1.25" receivers. What's more, you get a support strap to secure your wheels and stop them from banging into your bumper. Best of all, your CURT Regular Hitch Bike Rack includes a 1-Year Warranty.
CURT Standard Hitch Mounted Bike Racks Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian F (WARMINSTER, PA) — Jun 26, 2017 11:39 PM
Reviewed by joe m (Pearl, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Spark — Oct 10, 2015 6:34 AM
Customer service person was very knowledgable of product, best price on the Curt Hitch, great communication. I have bought several items from the company and will continue. More online company's should deliver quality service, products and price as AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Daniel E (SHAWANO, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Cruze — Jul 08, 2015 6:46 AM
Reviewed by John G (WANTAGH, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 28, 2015 9:01 AM
First I have Curt hitches on my vehicles and have been very happy with them, so when I was looking for a bike rack and saw Curt made one, I took a look... It has all the features of more expensive racks. It shipped and was received in a couple days, nothing to do with the rack, assembled in minutes and is built as well as I expected it to be. Used it four times in the first week I have it and have no complaints. Defiantly happy with my purchase.