- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load up for your next trail ride with the Kuat NV Base 2.0 Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Capacity for two bikes of up to 60 lbs each, wheelbases up to 48” and tires as large as 4.8”
- Features an adjustable front tire cradle system, re-designed pivot with optional foot assist, front tire ratchet with intuitive release and fully integrated cable locks and hitch lock
- Rear tire strap co-molded to ensure the safety of your tires
- No tools required – hand-tight hitch cam system helps keep everything simple and secure
- Comes in a stylish black-matte powder coat with water-transferred logos
- NV Add-On 2.0 Base (sold separately) enables you to transport up to four bikes
- Your Kuat Base NV 2.0 Rack is available for 2” and 1.25” hitch sizes and covered by a Lifetime Warranty
The only place you’d rather be than on the way to somewhere scenic is in the saddle of one of those bikes riding safely out back. Your hope is that they’re riding safely, at least – there’s no way to be sure or to breathe easy as you traverse windy roads or bumpy paths unless you have the Kuat NV Base 2.0 Hitch Mount Bike Rack backing you up.
Packed with features that set it apart from other platform racks on the market, your Kuat Base NV 2.0 Bike Rack can carry up to two bicycles weighing as much as 60 lbs each for a max weight rating of 120 lbs – though you can implement the NV Add-On 2.0 Base (sold separately) to heft twice that many. The front tire cradle system supports wheelbases up to 48” and tires as big around as 4.8”.
It also features a convenient foot lever pivot release, integrated cable locks, front tire ratchets with intuitive release, rear tire strap co-molded to protect your wheels and a hand-tight cam system for a tool-free installation and adjustment process. Finished in a corrosion-resistant, black-matte powder coating, your Kuat NV 2.0 Base Bike Rack is supported by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Kuat NV Base 2.0 Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matt W (LITTLETON, CO) — Sep 11, 2018 6:02 AM
Get 2 people for assembling. It's not the weight, just the awkward way pieces need to be held in place while being attached. The integrated locks are a good deterrent but if someone really wanted the bikes, the could simply remove the 2 screws holding the `wings' that the bikes rest on and walk away taking the bikes to a place they could calmly cut off the cable. It would be better if the cables were somehow locked into the center spine that is locked to the hitch. Overall great rack though
Reviewed by Michael M (Fallon, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Dec 18, 2017 8:36 PM
Fast to load and seccure on the bsck of our Toyotas. The rack secure the bikes very well. Price is a bit high but an excellent rack for sure. As with all racks, even with their cable locks. They are not secure from theft unles you supplement them with a good hardened chain lock.
Reviewed by Estella H (CIBOLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Lexus RX 450h — Nov 20, 2017 8:05 PM
Really holds in place. I like how you can tighten the base to the hitch so no wobble as you travel down the road.easy on and off and i like how it folds up. Wish it was lighter I don't leave it on the car so it's always an on off type thing for me.