- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Focus on fun – not loading – with a ProZ Hitch Platform Bike Rack
- Tray rack holds two bikes up to 35 lbs each (70 lbs total)
- Easy-to-load platform with wide wheel trays and quality ratchet straps
- Adjustable arms secure a variety of bike sizes and frame styles
- Folding mast allows instant access to the rear of your car
- Simple, straightforward assembly – fits 1.25” and 2” hitch receivers
- ProZ Hitch Platform Racks are proudly made in the USA
- Your ProZ Hitch Platform Bike Rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty
The idea of going for a bike ride shouldn’t bring to mind a back-breaking process of loading and unloading. Make quick work of getting to your favorite nature trail with an easy-to-load ProZ Hitch Platform Bike Rack.
This tray-style rack holds two bikes up to 35 lbs each (70 lbs total) with adjustable arms that accommodate most bike sizes and frame styles. And the ProZ Platform Bike Rack’s wide wheel trays and quality ratchet straps ensure your cycles stay put.
Designed to fit 1.25” and 2” hitch receivers, ProZ Hitch Platform Bike Racks feature a folding mast that allows quick, easy access to the rear of your car. ProZ Hitch Platform Racks are proudly made in the USA and backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Hitch Platform Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jacob G (STEVENS POINT, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Legacy — Feb 28, 2018 8:21 AM
Well built quality product. This will be perfect for my mid size sedan. Feels like it will hold bikes more sturdy with the tire platforms. This is just what I needed and you couldn't beat the value for the price!
Reviewed by Johnathan R (FORT WALTON BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen GTI — Feb 08, 2017 6:33 AM
I was hesitant at buying an item that has no reviews but I took a chance. The discounted price was too good to pass up. The installation is straight forward and easy. The rack is plenty sturdy and has enough clearance on my 16 GTI.