- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/26 - 11/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Lock your rack to your receiver and your bikes to your rack with the Rhino-Rack Cable with Locking Hitch Pin
- Ingenious design locks the steel cable to the locking hitch pin
- Crafted from plastic-sheathed steel intertwined steel cords
- Works with Rhino-Rack Hitch Mounted Bike Racks with threaded 2" receiver (RBC044 & RBC045)
- Includes 11.48 foot cable and Locking Hitch Pin with 2 keys
- Your Rhino-Rack Cable with Locking Hitch Pin is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
To you, it’s just a good-time trip to the trailhead with your two-wheelers in tow. To those sleazy parking-lot purloiners, it’s an ample opportunity to pick up a quick five-finger discount—on your dime! So double down on your security with the double-protection of the Rhino-Rack Cable with Locking Hitch Pin.
Featuring an ingenious design, the Rhino Rack bike rack cable lock actually locks the cable to the locking hitch pin. That way, your bike rack gets locked to your hitch receiver and your bikes get locked to your bike rack. Basically, the Rhino Rack cable with locking hitch pin is a system of redundancy that’ll make any dunce-capped crook’s head spin.
The super-strong cable is crafted from steel intertwined with steel cords, so there’s no easy way to cut it. Plus it’s plastic-sheathed, so even though it’s tough on crime, it’s soft on your steeds. And along with securing your bikes, Rhino-Rack secures your confidence by backing your Cable and Locking Hitch Pin with a 1-year limited warranty.
Rhino-Rack Cable With Locking Hitch Pin Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bernard P (Central Point, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Sep 28, 2016 5:32 PM
This was a re-purchase as I left my lock mechanism on the hitch, got distracted and drove off. Been using the product 19 months and rated 5 out of 5. My rating factors in AutoAnything's customer service, free shipping and bang for buck. It does work to secure my bike and I have never had any technical issues with the locking mechanism in many bike rack travels. I am not rating as a theft proof unit. It will slow down a thief and and does help create security theater.
Reviewed by Bruce V (ELLSWORTH, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Apr 26, 2016 4:00 PM
Reviewed by Gregory D (GREENWOOD, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Feb 07, 2016 10:11 AM