- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Transport your bikes without blocking the back of your vehicle with a RockyMounts BackStage Rack
- Load and stow away easily with RockyMounts’ no frame contact Ratcheting Hook Arms
- RockyMounts BackStage Bike Rack is exclusively for 2” receivers
- Transport as many as two bikes up to 60 lbs each (a max. of 120 lbs)
- Accommodates three bikes with use of RockyMounts MonoRail (sold separately)
- Can fit tires up to 5” wide
- Compatible with wheelbases up to 48” and tires from 20-29”
- Install without tools thanks to hand-tightened anti-wobble system
- Chromoly-steel built for added durability and corrosion resistance
- Accommodates most bikes regardless of frame design, suspension type, axle style or wheel size
- Your RockyMounts BackStage Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Drive up to your favorite trail with your RockyMounts BackStage Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Quickly load and unload your two-wheel transport with this durable and chromoly-steel bike rack. With a no-tool installation, you’ll be on your way in no time.
Exclusively for 2” receivers, the RockyMounts BackStage Bike Rack can carry fat tires up to 5” wide and tires from 20-29”. Can be transformed to transport up to three bikes with the RockyMounts MonoRoail add-on (sold separately).
Coated to resist corrosion and easy to adjust into stow, in-use and tilt away positions thanks to a quick-release handle, the RockyMounts BackStage Hitch Mount Bike Rack comes with a cable lock to secure your bikes to the rack and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts BackStage Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Melvin L (ELIZABETH, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — May 30, 2018 6:30 AM
Although this is perfect for a hatch back vehicle, it does not swing enough to fully open the tailgate on a pickup truck as I had hoped.
Reviewed by John R (El Dorado, CA) — Oct 29, 2017 8:51 PM
Installed on my Jeep Wrangler needed to use hitch extension to clear spare tire. The installation and assembly was simple. Very easy to use bikes load unload very easily with no frame contact. Well made, I highly recommend the product. John