- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Tote your two-wheeler around in style with a RockyMounts JetLine Roof Mount Bike Rack
- Designed with the perfect blend of bike-carrying performance and head-turning style
- Choose between the Standard JetLine and the Euro JetLine to fit your ride’s style of crossbars
- Sculpted from durable aluminum with aerodynamic lines and a low-profile stance
- Finished with a wide-range of contemporary color options
- Equipped with a quick-release skewer for lickety-split loading
- Wide-mouth tray works with both slender road tires and fat mountain bike tires up to 2.7” wide
- Holds bikes with traditional cantilever and modern disc brake systems
- Accepts lock cylinders for total parking lot security (sold separately)
- Fits bikes with quick release axles
- Your RockyMounts JetLine Roof Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bike builders spend a lot of time, energy and passion building cycles that not only perform at peak levels but also look extremely sharp. The same cannot be said for most companies that build fork mount bike racks – except one. For the perfect balance of stable performance and sleek style, equip your roof rack with a RockyMounts JetLine Roof Mount Bike Rack.
More than just a durable bike rack, the RockyMounts JetLine is a true work of art. Sculpted from sturdy aluminum, it sports a low-pro shape that's both aerodynamic and appealing to the eye. And for the finishing touch, RockyMounts coats your JetLine in a wide-range of colors to match or highlight the paint job of your ride – be it your car or your bicycle.
Whether you push the pedals of a speedy road bike or a trail-ready mountain bike, the versatile RockyMounts JetLine Bike Rack delivers a secure grip on almost any bike with either disc or traditional brakes. Its quick-release skewer lets you load up in a flash, and it accepts locks for security (lock cylinders sold separately). The Standard JetLine model mounts to round Yakima and square Thule bars, and the Euro JetLine model mounts to slotted crossbars on European cars. Your RockyMounts JetLine Roof Mount Bike Rack is backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts JetLine Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Don Z (West Allis, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Fit — Apr 15, 2017 8:47 AM
Picked up three Jetline roof racks for my Thule Aeroblade load bar setup. Arrived in good condition except the anodizing had chipped off a little near the bar cap at the back of one unit. Assembly was straightforward. Rack is very nice and steady on my Aeroblades.
Reviewed by Glenn B (Saratoga Springs, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Audi A5 — Mar 28, 2017 1:13 AM
Love Rocky Mounts products. They are quality products. I own 2 Euro Pitchfork bike racks and these jetline racks are the replacement model. I am very pleased with this purchase. The assembly was easy and took about 10 minutes or less each. Each rack accepts 2 lock cylinders one to lock the bike to the rack and one to lock the rack to the crossbar. They fit on slotted, aero or square bars and there are adapters avail that should be able to make allow them to accept just about any bike.