- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/10 - 12/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Keep your expensive equipment secure with RockyMounts Lock Cores
- Designed for use with your RockyMounts bike rack, truck rack or ski rack
- Coded lock cores allow you to set all your lock cores to a single key
- RockyMounts Lock Cores are sold individually or in sets of up to eight
- Your RockyMounts Lock Cores are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Keep your gear guarded from would-be thieves and parking lot bandits with RockyMounts Lock Cores.
Designed to work with all your RockyMounts rooftop racks and carriers, including bike racks, truck racks and ski racks, each RockyMounts Lock Core secures your expensive equipment quickly and easily.
Rocky Mounts Lock Cores are coded to allow you to set them all to a single key for added convenience and 1-key security. Whether you’re taking one or all of your accessories along for the ride, RockyMounts Lock Cores come packaged to fit your specific needs. Pick up an individual RockyMounts Bike Rack Lock Core or invest in a set including anywhere from two lock cores to eight. RockyMounts Lock Cores are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts Lock Cores Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce B (Huntingdon Valley, PA) — Nov 09, 2017 8:21 AM
What can I say they are little over priced key-ways. This isn't a knock on Autoanything.com these things are totally over priced from the manufacturer. They should be include with the other manufacturers over priced bike/ski/kayak mounts. $150 bucks for a bike mount and then you have to spend more for the locks. Talk about a racket. They are made well but still a ripoff.
Reviewed by Christian S (ROCKFORD, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 29, 2016 5:18 AM
I was searching for lock cores that would fit my Yakima rack towers. After being directed to this site by my search engine, I purchased the lock cores from Rocky Mounts. Assuming that the search engine was guidimg me as I needed to be was my mistake. The cores appear very similar to the Yakima brand. Placing one in my Yakima tower was a huge mistake. This took me about 2 hours to remove...using a drill along with several hand tools. This would be nearly impossible to steal...great lock cores.