- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/24 - 9/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Wall mount your bike with the Saris Bike Trac Wall Storage Rack
- Mounts to nearly any surface—walls, pillars, posts and more
- Slender design is ideal for apartments, condos, storage rooms and garages
- Durable hook and extra-wide track are compatible with all bike types
- Full-length tray keeps both bike tires securely in place
- Bike Tracs are made with pride in the USA
- Available in locking arm and cable locking versions
- Your Saris Bike Trac Wall Storage Rack is backed by Lifetime Warranty
Mom always told you to hang up your jacket when you got home. Now, the same goes for your bike when you upgrade your space with the Saris Bike Trac Wall Storage Rack. Mounting securely to nearly any wall, stud, pillar or post, the Saris Bike Trac hangs your bike up and out of the way until you’re ready to ride again.
The Saris Bike Trac Storage Rack works just about anywhere. It’s durable enough for storage rooms and garages, yet slim, sleek and cool enough for cramped apartments and condos. And for added security, the Trac Rack is available with a built-in locking arm or cable lock.
The Saris Bike Trac Wall Storage Rack features an extra-wide wheel track and full-length tray to keep both your bike tires—of any size—safely in place. Saris crafts your Bike Trac Wall Storage Rack with pride in the USA and they back it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Saris Bike Trac Wall Storage Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Daniel G (HUTCHINSON, KS) — Dec 30, 2017 9:02 PM
The rack did not come with screws to mount with. Since the holes for the screws are so big, I used #14 screws, which should keep it on the wall, but were hard to screw in, even with pilot holes. That and an odd mounting diagram are the reason for the 3 stars on Ease of use. Mounting the bike is straightforward and easy. It is well built and looks great, but you pay for it. It is a simple design, but too short. The rear tire still contacts the wall. Price/value loses a star.