- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Mount your bikes to the trunk with the Saris Bones Trunk Mount Bike Rack
- The strongest and most environmentally friendly bike rack on the market
- Injection-molded construction is 100% recyclable and never rusts
- Arched cradle keeps bikes on different levels to eliminate rubbing and touching
- No overhead lifting, twisting, balancing or hefting makes loading easy
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps keep your steeds secure and stable
- Rated to hold bikes weighing up 35 lbs per bike
- Installs quick, easy and secure with spring-buckles and vinyl-coated hooks
- Arched design fits most vehicles, even those with spoilers
- Articulated rubber feet protect the finish on your vehicle
- Available in a variety of colors to match your car, your bike or your style
- Your Saris Bones Trunk Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Make no bones about it. With over 1,000,000 sold, the Saris Bones Trunk Mount Bike Rack is a revolution in two-wheel toting. And, one million Saris fans can't be wrong. Crafted from injection-molded plastic, the Saris Bones bike rack is 100% recyclable and never rusts—making it the strongest and most environmentally friendly bike rack available. All this, and the fact that it hold bikes weighing up to 35 lbs each, is just the beginning.
Since it mounts to your trunk, there's no overhead lifting, twisting, balancing or hefting your bikes. The Bones trunk bike rack's arched top cradle holds your bikes on different levels, keeping them from rubbing and touching each other. To keep your bicycles secure and stable en route, the Saris Bones 2 bike rack features ratcheting anti-sway straps.
Your Saris Bones 3 bike rack is safe for your car, too. It installs quick and secure with spring-buckles and vinyl-coated hooks. The articulated rubber feet protect your car's finish, and the arched design fits most vehicles, even those with spoilers. Best yet, Saris makes your Bones Trunk Mount Bike in a variety of colors, right here in the USA. And, they back it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Saris Bones Trunk Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kristine M (SOUTH HADLEY, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Rogue — May 30, 2018 5:19 AM
Excellent quality - very well made and really sharp looking. Took a little while for me to figure out how to install it but once I did, it was very easy. Held our 3 bikes perfectly. They did not move at all - very sturdy!
Reviewed by Lynette H (Framingham, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe — Feb 02, 2018 10:08 AM
I just drove from Massachusetts to VA with this rack and it's great. It does take a bit to size to your vehicle but the video truly helps, (only a couple of minutes long). One tip I have is that the outside arms need to be secure because the pressure from the weight of the bike pushes the arms out, off the center rail. I found one side had shifted off about 1 inch after my trip and next time I'll give an extra turn to the screws.
Reviewed by Daniel S (Saratoga Springs, NY) — Sep 19, 2017 3:21 AM
This is just what I wanted and expected. You pay a little more and initial install may take a little longer. The upside is that you get a rack that fits very well and holds bikes securely on virtually any car body style. That was what I wanted. After initial setup, taking the rack on and off is fast and easy.
Reviewed by Joseph S (ARLINGTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Crosstrek — Sep 17, 2017 1:36 PM
Bought yellow rack for visibility by other vehicles. Seems sturdy so far. Need to watch placement to not block backup camera by straps.
Reviewed by Dan H (CHINCOTEAGUE ISLAND, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Corolla — Aug 16, 2017 6:48 AM
After trial run rack mounted easily and stores in a small footprint. Barely cleared spoiler on the back of my Corolla but once on is very stable.