- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Park your two-wheelers up high and out of the way with the Saris CycleGlide Ceiling Mount Bike Storage System
- Opens up more floor space in your garage, basement or anywhere you want to store your bicycles
- Comes with four bike carriers rated to support up to 50lbs each
- Saris’s patented glider design lets you effortlessly reposition each bike along the tracks
- Adjustable wheel hooks deliver a firm grip without harming your finish
- Get the optional 2-bike CycleGlide Add-On and expand your storage to hold six bicycles
- Includes all mounting hardware and instructions for a DIY-install—drilling required
- Your Saris CycleGlide Ceiling Mount Bike Storage comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Homes always seem so huge when you're walking through with the realtor. But by the time you fill them up with furniture, furnishings and family, you're lucky to find a clear walkway from one room to another. Now, throw a handful of bicycles into the mix, and you're looking at the early stages of a full-blown clutter catastrophe. Instead of sacrificing floor space to your sports gear, stash your bicycles overhead with the Saris CycleGlide Bike Storage.
In the garage, the basement or even an apartment, the Saris Cycle Glide Ceiling Mount Bike Storage gives you a stable, safe and space-saving spot to hang your two-wheelers. Each of the four bike carriers is equipped with wheel hooks that adjust to match your wheelbase. What's more, each carrier glides smoothly across the base tracks, making it easy to group your bikes tight or fan them out if you need to pull one down.
You don't need to be a master carpenter to install the Saris Ceiling Mount Bike Rack. It comes complete with detailed instructions and all the hardware you need to secure it to your ceiling—you just need a ladder, some tools and an hour or so of free time. Plus, Saris Ceiling Mount Bike Hooks are built with pride in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Saris CycleGlide Ceiling Mount Bike Storage Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael N (NORTH SIOUX CITY, SD) — Oct 24, 2017 1:13 PM
Read some reviews online and they were truthful. Relatively easy to install and. I love the feature where I can slide all the bikes together to minimize space, and slide out the one I want.
Reviewed by George L (SOUTH MIAMI, FL) — May 18, 2017 6:24 PM
I already have original 4 and needed more capacity bikes. Pros: I like it has plenty of options and configurations. Its light and does have a lot of capacity. Cons: Its not easy install but its not hard. I am contractor and it was easy for me but if you don't do it all the time it will take you some time.The screws will strip so if you don't have the correct Phillips screw driver you will strip it.Cant really use power tools because it will strip. Cost I think its a little expensive for the extr
Reviewed by Cindy F (DESTIN, FL) — Jan 09, 2016 8:19 PM
Reviewed by Kelly N (Maumee, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 10, 2014 5:04 PM
This is the second cycleglide I have purchased. When we sold our first home the new owners wanted it left and paid us to leave it installed. It holds a variety of bikes; even my recumbant trike fits on it. You do need some strength and height to life the bikes up, but once there they move and are easy to stow. Works like a champ!