The current product is out of stock.
Click Hitch Mount Bike Racks to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your two-wheel transportation with a Swagman Chinook Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Holds up to 2 bikes of most frame sizes, shapes and styles (45 lbs per bike)
- Adjustable hooks secure frame to rack (locking hooks included)
- Designed with ratcheting wheels straps that firmly secure your bike and wheels
- Tilts down for easy rear-end access – even with bikes loaded
- Compatible with any vehicle or RV’s 1.25” and 2” hitch receiver
- Your Swagman Chinook Hitch Mount Bike Rack carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Loading your bikes shouldn’t take longer than the trip to the trail. Pack up and head out in no time flat with the Swagman Chinook Hitch Mount Bike Rack.
The perfect place to mount up to 2 bikes of most frame sizes, shapes and styles (45 lbs per bike), the Swagman Chinook Bike Rack features adjustable hooks that secure your frames to rack and ratcheting straps that secure your wheels.
The Swagman Chinook Hitch Bike Rack mounts quickly and securely to any 1.25” or 2” hitch receiver and tilts down for easy rear-end access – even with your bikes still loaded. Your Swagman Chinook Bicycle Rack carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Swagman Chinook Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Greg J (Chesapeake, VA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — May 26, 2019 3:23 AM
So fast this has been a great bike rack. Easy to assemble. I got this one because you can still open hatch on SUV with the swing down feature. Can rotate it up to save room without bikes on the rack. Best is you can simply lock the bikes. I usually don't need to lock them and can skip. But I can lock the bikes real quick if I need to.
Reviewed by Roger K (GIBSONIA, PA) — May 22, 2017 9:50 AM
So far so solid. It's a little heavy when carrying from its spot on the wall to a vehicle, but that is also why it is solid. While the two hook keys are the same, the key for the hitch lock is different. It would be better if they were all the same, so only one key would be needed. Would also like to see a welded loop on the base for a cable lock, considering someone can take your locked bikes with a wrench, buy removing the two bolts that connect the cross and vertical members.