- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack easily adjusts to different bike frame sizes with simple movement of the bottom wheel rails
- Bike rack grip arms have a soft, frame-friendly coating to protect your bikes' finish
- Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack folds up for easy storage on or off vehicle
- Trailer hitch bike rack fits 1 1/4" or 2" Class III receiver mount
- The Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack boasts rugged steel construction and a powder coated black finish to help prevent rust
- Your Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Easily transport children's, adult, downhill, cruiser, full-suspension and BMX bikes without the hassle of removing wheels. The XC bike rack carries the widest variety of bikes in its class with quick-adjusting bottom rails and sliding top clamps.
Made of durable steel with a rust-resistant powder coated black finish, the Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack has a frame-friendly coating on all surfaces that touch your bike. The XC Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack folds up quickly on or off your hitch.
- A full 14 inches of clearance is recommended from your Swagman XC 2-Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack to the ground
Swagman XC 2 Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
198 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James K (CHANDLER, AZ) — Sep 25, 2018 10:21 AM
The platform was easy to set up and use. One wheel loop knob came off when tightened- I must have turned it too hard. The loop still works though. The retaining bars can be locked, but you must use locks with a 1/4 inch shaft. A smaller lock can be used to lock the receiver bolt. The platform worked well with my 2012 Prius 2.
Reviewed by jOSEPH h (KNOXVILLE, TN) — Sep 19, 2018 9:02 AM
i rate this product excellent, made with quality steel,everything fits properly aas stated and loading and unloading is quite easy for almost anyone i would recommend this to all who need a carrier
Reviewed by Thel W (Port Saint Lucie, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Expedition — Feb 22, 2018 12:10 PM
The Swagman XC 2 Bike Platform Hitch Bike Rack was received in perfect condition, was easy to put together, and easy to adjust. The rack holds our two bikes tight and security. Note that this rake does not have a welded ring(s) for locking onto the rack; other than that is a perfect hitch style rack.
Reviewed by Patrick A (Romney, IN) — Mar 23, 2017 7:56 PM
Purchased rack to carry bike on back of trailer, so I needed it to be rugged because we could not see it from truck cab. We have traveled 1000 miles with it on some rough roads and it is doing fine. Only drawback is that it does not have any sort of a loop to run bike lock through for security. I will probably weld one on when we get home.
Reviewed by Arwin C (LANSDALE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota RAV4 — Mar 22, 2017 5:38 AM
This is my first bike rack/carrier. After reading a lot of reviews of different kind of bike rack I decided that this type of rack is what I need. It was pretty easy to assemble and install. I had difficulty at putting the bike initially but I figured it out eventually like a puzzle that two bikes should fit without too much wheels showing on both sides of the car. Bike was pretty stable and not swinging at all. No need for additional strap as long as the wheels are fixed in the slots.