- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/21 - 9/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Keep bikes and other loaded gear secure with the Thule Cable Lock
- Crafted from super strong and secure braided steel cable
- Polyethylene coating prevents it from scratching your gear and your carrier
- Measures a full 6’ long
- One-Key™ lock cylinder makes it easy to get all your gear keyed alike
- Coiled, compact design allows for easy storage
- Your Thule Cable Lock is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Transporting bikes, boats and gear these days can feel like adventure on the high seas. With the constant threat of pirates looking to turn your gear into booty, you need to stay on the watch. So, prevent the unintentional transfer of ownership between your racks and some lowlife's stash with the Thule Cable Lock.
Crafted from a six-foot length of braided steel cable, the Thule 538XT Cable Lock is virtually untouchable by even the craftiest five-finger felon. And, though the 538XT is super strong, it's also super soft on your gear and racks thanks to the polyethylene coating. Plus, the compact coiled design makes it easy to stow away when it's not protecting your stuff.
With all the locks needed to keep your racks and gear secure, you can start to amass a collection of keys that'd make a jail guard blush. Thule has an answer for that too. The Thule Cable features the One-Key™ lock cylinder, making it a breeze to use the same key on all your gear. Plus, Thule locks down your investment by backing your Cable Lock with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Cable Lock Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert S (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Xterra — Jul 05, 2013 8:39 PM
The Thule Cable Lock is a very good investment. The cable is solid. The lock itself is very easy to use. I have been able to easily lock up 1 or 2 bikes on my Thule hitch rack. I haven't purchased the Thule Keyed Alike Lock set yet, so I have to carry 2 keys - one for the cable lock and another for my Thule hitch lock