- Give your compact a big boost in bike-carrying capacity with the Thule Gateway Trunk Mount Bike Rack
- Built with tall arching arms to clear oversized spoilers
- Mounts in minutes with the FitDial™ and Quick-Fit™ levers that auto-tighten the straps for a snug installation
- Adjust the height of each arm independently with the Cinch Lever™ for a flawless fit on any sized cycle
- The Hold-Fast Cradles™ hold your bikes steady without harming the frame’s finish
- Plush padded mounting feet are gentle against your paint
- Available in two models: the 2-bike Thule 9006 and the 3-bike Thule 9007 Rack
- Thule covers your Gateway Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
You've already ridden every trail within biking distance of your house. It's time to venture out beyond your zip code and pedal over roads, paths and boardwalks unknown. There's just one rub: how are you going to cram your cycle in the backseat of your subcompact coupe without a roof rack or trailer hitch? Simple—slip on the Thule Gateway Trunk Mount Bike Rack.
The Thule Gateway may be Thule's mid-range trunk-mount bike rack, but it's still equipped with top-shelf components for a fast, stable fit. Its tall arching arms deliver greater clearance to work with aggressive spoilers. And, a few twists of the FitDial with Quick-Fit lever is all it takes to tighten the heavy-duty nylon straps for a snug, secure installation.
Besides mounting firmly to your trunk, the Thule Gateway provides a powerful grip on your cycles. Its Hold-Fast Cradles act like padded vices, holding your bikes in place while protecting their paint from scratches. Plus, you can pull the Cinch Lever to adjust the height of each arm independently to carry odd-shaped frames without expensive adapters. Best of all, Thule covers your 2- or 3-bike Gateway Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Gateway Trunk Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric B (Weeki Wachee, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Versa — Sep 15, 2017 8:26 PM
This is my third Thule rack, the other two being a receiver hitch type used on an SUV and a roof rack. I wanted something moderately heavy duty to get my bikes to the bike trail without having to worry about dropping them in the road. This rack is solidly built and mounts like every other trunk rack, but I wouldn't trust it for long trips, at least not without stopping and checking it frequently to ensure the straps remain tight. That being said, I think the rack provides good value.
Reviewed by Robert H (SCHENECTADY, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Apr 28, 2014 7:11 AM
I think i expected more. First off, the instructions are woefully inadequate. I was told that the product is a universal fit for all vehicles but the instructions contain no information about by 2014 Impreza (I just used the 2012 instructions). There is not enough room for three bikes as advertised. I think I accidentally damaged the rear wheel rim on my daughter's bike by trying to get it to fit. It's also exceedingly difficult to mount and then remove the bikes from the rack.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
There are no customer reviews for this product