- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/16 - 9/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Easily transport your bike in your truck bed with the Thule Insta-gater Truck Bed Bike Rack
- Fits wheels 20” to 29” in diameter and tires up to 3” wide
- SecureHook holds the bike by grabbing the front wheel – no contact with the frame necessary
- Installs quickly in most truck beds with no drilling or bolting required
- Accommodates one bicycle
- Depending on truck bed size, up to 3 Insta-gaters can be used at one time
- Built tough in the USA
- Your Thule Insta-gater is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Don't just throw your bike into the back of your truck—keep it upright with the Thule Insta-gater Truck Bed Bike Rack. The Thule Insta-gater is the quickest and easiest way to secure your bike in your truck bed so it doesn't get banged up from sliding around.
Accommodating a wide variety of bike styles, the Thule Insta-gater bike rack can secure one bike with 20" to 29" wheels and up to 3"-wide tires. And, you don't even have to remove the bike's front tire. The SecureHook holds the bike by grabbing the front wheel, never making contact with the bike's frame. If your truck bed is 51" wide or greater, three Insta-gaters can be used at once. Two Insta-gaters can be used on truck beds with a width of 34" or greater.
The Insta-gater bike rack is made in the USA from powder-coated steel, and it features Thule's convenient Ratcheting Quick-Load system, which makes loading and unloading fast and easy. Plus, the Insta-gater is only 12 pounds in weight, and it's cable-lock compatible (not included). What's more, the Thule Insta-gater Truck Bed Bike Rack comes backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Insta-gater Truck Bed Bike Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter S (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sep 20, 2017 7:32 PM
Reviewed by Robert L (Des Moines, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Aug 23, 2016 8:22 PM
I love it. Easy to install, easy to mount/dismount the bike. Only issue maybe is that it's so portable, that someone COULD swipe the rack if you leave it in the truck while you're biking around, but if you're really anal, just put it inside the truck.