- Trust your two-wheeler to the elite grip of the Thule Sprint Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack
- Equipped with Thule’s AcuTight Knob that clicks when you reach the perfect hold tension on your drop-outs, protecting your fork from damage
- For smooth traveling, the Sprint features blue elastomer Road Dampening Technology that helps absorb bumps, vibration and shock
- Telescoping tray design lets you customize the length to match your frame (up to 48”) and reduce overhang for improved hatch clearance
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum with a sleek, sturdy D-shaped design
- The ratcheting rear wheel strap holds your bike steady
- Accepts two Thule Lock Cylinders (sold separately) to secure your bike to the carrier and the carrier to your rack
- Your Thule Sprint T-Track Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Give your bicycle the best seat in the house: the Thule Sprint T Track Fork Mounted Bike Carrier. Designed for maximum stability, security and simplicity, this cutting-edge bike rack is packed with high-end features to keep your cycle safe while you travel.
With the Thule Sprint Bike Rack, your fork is in good hands. The AcuTight Knob clicks once you reach the optimal tension, so you never over-tighten and tweak your drop-outs. Integrated Road Dampening Technology absorbs bumps, shock and vibration to keep your components from rattling out of alignment. And, the telescoping aluminum wheel tray lets you customize the length to fit your bike's wheelbase and boost your hatch clearance, too.
The Thule Sprint Bike Rack gives you two ways to mount it to your rack. Use the T-Track Adapters for Thule AeroBlade or Aero Bar setups. Otherwise, strap it down with the Speed-Link hardware—no tools needed. Your Spirit accepts Thule Lock Cylinders (sold separately) to stop bandits from stealing your bike or your carrier. And, Thule covers your Sprint with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Not compatible with Thule square bars
Thule Sprint T-Track Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jemer b (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Elantra — Sep 22, 2015 6:52 PM
Needed an awesome rack and this does it. Just need locks for the anti theft feature and easy accessible for this rack on my arb53 thule. Got two of these and a paceline rack.
Reviewed by David W (CANTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Fusion — Mar 24, 2015 8:45 PM
Excellent quality as expected with anything Thule makes. Easy to install. The thing that impressed me most was that I ordered two of the bike carriers and the lock sets that came installed in the bike carriers were both keyed the same so one key will work with both bike carriers. Thought I would have to buy a matching lock set, but didn't have to which was great.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/22 - 6/26