- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take all your cycles to the trail with a Yakima FourTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Carries up to 4 bikes of any frame design, suspension or wheel size
- Frame ratcheting system is designed for simple loading and unloading
- Low tray height cuts down on sight obstruction and wind resistance
- Easily converts from a 4-bike carrier to a 2-bike carrier
- Folds down for back-end access and folds up when not in use
- FourTimer Rack fits any 2” hitch receiver and includes a HitchLock for added security
- Compatible with fatbikes with optional Fat Straps (sold separately)
- Your Yakima FourTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Deliver your two-wheeled transportation safely to the trailhead with a Yakima FourTimer Hitch Bike Rack. Boasting a 4-bike capacity—any type of bike frame, suspension or wheel size—the Yakima Four Timer has the whole gang covered.
Yakima FourTimer Bike Racks easily convert into a 2-bike carrier when you have a lighter load and feature an innovative frame ratcheting system that makes loading and unloading a breeze. Folding down for quick back-end access or folding up when not in use, the Yakima Four Timer Bike Rack offers ultimate convenience.
The Yakima FourTimer Rack fits any 2” hitch receiver and includes a HitchLock for added security. Your Yakima FourTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack is compatible with fatbikes when you add the optional Fat Straps (sold separately) and comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima FourTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kyle M (Westland, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 10, 2017 6:22 PM
I love how you can quickly change this rack from a 4 bike rack to a 2 bike rack by removing one bolt and then sliding the secondary rack off. I drove with 2 bikes on the rack for an 8 hr round trip after I bought it and they held very secure the entire time. I have yet to try it with 4 bikes. Ignore the reviewer who mentioned that the vertical arms that clamp the bike frame can't rotate - the manual explains how to rotate them by first pressing a button to unlock them. It's a great feature!
Reviewed by Ryan H (SHELBY TOWNSHIP, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Outback — May 10, 2016 4:17 AM
This rack is MUCH better than many others, but is still missing a few options that would make it top of the line. A little too much play when all four bikes are on; arms that rxtend vertically to hold bikes in place also could use a rotating option to help fit the bikes in more easily. Overall great rack with room for improvement.