- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Transports up to 4 or 6 bikes using minimal space—no multiple racks or trailers required
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- Available in 4-bike (HangOver 4) or 6-bike (HangOver 6) sizes
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener—cheers!
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Compatible with BackSwing (HangOver 4 only)
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
- Weight: 65.00 lbs
- Dimensions: L 22.00in x W 46.00in x H 60.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Perfect for tour operators, group rides and big families. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, Yakima's first-ever vertical bike rack safely hauls up to six mountain bikes to the trailhead. They designed and tested it in the lab and on the road to meet their demanding standards. The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with two adjustable mast angles keep your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze. Available in 4-bike or 6-bike options, the HangOver’s vertical orientation carries more bikes in less space. Get ready to session!
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)