- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spend more time riding and less time loading with the Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack
- Takes less than 10 seconds to secure your bicycle using the StrongArm grip and premium wheel straps
- Tray-style rack holds a wide range of bicycles, from extreme mountain bikes to sleepy beach cruisers
- Its spring-loaded hitch pin lets you fold your HoldUp down for rear access and up when you're rolling bike-less
- Comes with a 6' SKS security cable to secure your cycles
- Built-in bottle opener for post-ride quenchers
- Holds two bikes standard—holds four with the optional Yakima HoldUp Plus 2 Add-On (2” receiver models only)
- Fits bikes with a wheel diameter of 14” - 29” and a wheelbase up to 48”
- Setting up your rack is easy—Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack is backed by a solid Lifetime Warranty
For Nicholas Cage, it takes a whole 60 seconds to boost a Benz. For you, 10 seconds is all you need to lift your Bianchi and secure the sturdy arms of the Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack. While this time-defying feat might not lead to any high-speed cop chases through Long Beach, it'll definitely earn you bragging rights at the velodrome—and maybe even the love and respect of your old flame.
How is it that the Yakima Hold Up makes it so easy and so fast to load and unload your bikes? It all boils down to its superior design. First, the Yakima Hold Up Rack mounts low in your trailer hitch, so you don't have to hoist your two-wheelers up to the roof. Second, the fast-ratcheting StrongArm grip and wheel straps hold onto your wheels instead of your frame, so you don't have to pop off your tires and futz around with frame adaptors. These innovations make the Yakima HoldUp so speedy—you just set, strap and go.
For maximum stability, your Yakima HoldUp Rack comes with an anti-rattle hitch pin that keeps everything snug and shift free. Plus, the rack itself is spring-loaded, so you can tilt it forward when you're not hauling bikes. And, it comes with a 6' SKS security cable to protect your bikes from bandits. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Todd W (Sumas, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge ProMaster — May 18, 2018 10:16 PM
Looks good, works good, ease of use and stability is perfect. Best bike rack I have had so far, by far...
Reviewed by James S (GREAT FALLS, MT) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 16, 2018 7:22 AM
Really like the rack. It was a bit pricey, but the quality is very good and it assembled quite easily. I would recommend it to others.
Reviewed by TIM L (FERGUS FALLS, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 15, 2017 5:26 AM
Very good product, well built, engineering smarts built in because a person can move the bikes side/side in the slotted channels for best ride quality.
Reviewed by Mark M (Burt, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Flex — Jul 27, 2017 5:54 PM
Great rack. Easy to use once the assembly is complete. We sent the key cores back in exchange for new key cores that match other Yakima products we currently have. Their customer service is the best.