- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Yakima Raptor Aero Bike Racks mount easily for a fast and quick install
- Perfect for bikes with traditional diamond-shaped frames, disc brakes or thru axles
- Holds your bicycle stable with its adjustable frame claw (works with 1” – 3” diameter downtubes)
- Ratcheting wheel straps keep your bike from bouncing around
- Built from bomber steel for rugged durability
- Comes with Yakima's exclusive Mighty Mount Hardware to grip most factory racks—also fits round, oval and square crossbars
- Accepts SKS locks for added security (sold separately)
- Yakima covers your Raptor Aero Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
The Yakima Raptor Aero Bike Rack is the perfect item for biking and traveling enthusiasts. Great for those on a limited budget, these easy to fit aerodynamic crossbars mount easily for a fast and quick install.
No matter what kind of roof rack you're rolling with, the Yakima Raptor Aero is sure to fit. Not only does it come with standard mounting hardware for round and square crossbars, the Raptor Aero also includes Yakima's Mighty Mount Hardware that delivers a firm grip on oval-shaped bars. Plus, you can add SKS locks (sold separately) to the Mighty Mounts and protect your Yakima Raptor from parking lot hawks.
As easy to use as it is versatile to mount, the Yakima Raptor Bike Rack takes the stress out of loading your two-wheelers. Just perch your pedal pusher in the cradle, clamp the adjustable claw around your downtube and tighten up the ratcheting wheel straps. What's more, Yakima backs your Raptor Aero Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima Raptor Aero Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ryan M (NORMAN, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Suzuki Kizashi — Aug 05, 2016 10:06 PM
Great bike rack, easy assembly. While its sturdy on its own, I recommend you add two ratchet straps to take stress off the center bar holding up the bike, as well as create a backup in case primary components fail.