- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul your tandem easily with the Yakima SideWinder Bike Rack
- Allows the single-handed loading of bicycles built for two
- Holds tandems more securely than standard wheel-tray racks
- Padded boom cradle and quick-release straps protect bottom-mounted cables
- Handlebar strap makes for extra stability
- Mounts to round and square crossbars
- Does not interfere with hatchbacks and flip-up rear doors
- Fast, simple, tool-free installation and removal
- SKS lockable skewer for fast loading and maximum security (sold separately)
- Handles a 9mm/100mm tandem fork
- Your Yakima SideWinder Bike Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
You bought that bicycle-built-for-two for one thing—to bring you and your soul mate closer together. But the hassle of loading and unloading that behemoth two wheeler is more likely to send you to couples counseling than marital bliss. So, save your back, and your relationship, with a little help from the Yakima SideWinder Bike Rack.
The Yakima SideWinder is designed to allow one person to easily load and unload a tandem bike. That way, the captain can stow the steed while the stoker gets the gear in order. The SideWinder is more stable than traditional tandem racks, and with its quick-release padded boom cradle and handlebar strap, it's kinder on them, too.
Designed to mount to square and round roof rack crossbars, your SideWinder mounts fast, simple and tool-free. Plus, when your bike's loaded, it won't interfere with hatchbacks and flip-up rear doors. Best yet, Yakima includes their legendary limited Lifetime Warranty.