- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Adapt your bike to fit any rack with the Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter
- Instantly creates a top tube on female and odd-shaped frames
- Installs quickly and securely on a wide range of bikes—the funkier the better
- Mounts your bike securely to single- and dual-mast hitch mounts
- Large-diameter tubing and anti-rotation inserts add maximum stability
- Extra-large molded collars are gentle on your bike’s stem and seat post
- Handles bikes weighing up to 45 lbs.
- Your Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, that full-suspension, carbon fiber, disc brake, state-of-the art mountain bike rides great. But try toting it to the trailhead on a standard hitch-mount bike rack. Suddenly, you want your granddad's old Schwinn back. Truth is, without a top tube, that funky frame just won't mount to a rack. So, adapt it the easy way with the Yakima TubeTop Bike Frame Adapter.
Spanning between your bike's stem and seat post, the bike top tube adaptor delivers a secure spot to mount any bike to the rack. And, it's not just for big-money mountain bikes. The Yakima tube top frame adapter is perfect for girl's bikes, BMXers and any steed with a funky frame design.
The top tube adaptor works with most single- and dual-mast hitch mount types. It's crafted from large diameter tubing to shoulder bikes weighing up to 45 lbs, and the anti-rotation inserts make for maximum stability. And, the extra-large molded collars are gentle on your bike's vital bits. Even better, Yakima backs your TubeTop Bike Frame Adaptor with a Lifetime Warranty.