- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring any bike style along for the ride when you have a Yakima TwoTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Transports up to 2 bikes regardless of frame design, suspension or wheel size
- Fast, easy loading and unloading with innovative frame ratcheting system
- Low tray height for less sight obstruction and wind resistance
- Folds down for quick cargo access and folds up when not in use
- TwoTimer Rack fits any 1.25” or 2” hitch receiver and includes a HitchLock for added security
- Compatible with fatbikes with optional Fat Straps (sold separately)
- Your Yakima TwoTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack carries a Lifetime Warranty
Load your bikes without breaking a sweat on the Yakima TwoTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack. Engineered to hold up to two cycles of any size, frame or suspension, the Yakima Two Timer offers versatile hauling for you and your partner.
Made for fast and easy loading with an innovative frame ratcheting system, the Yakima TwoTimer lets you hit the trail in no time. And with quick fold-down cargo access, the Yakima Two Timer Hitch Bike Rack offers ultimate travel utility.
The Yakima TwoTimer Rack fits any 1.25” or 2” hitch receiver and includes a HitchLock for serious cycle security. Your Yakima TwoTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack is compatible with fatbikes with the addition of optional Fat Straps (sold separately) and comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima TwoTimer Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John F (DUNELLEN, NJ) — Jun 22, 2018 7:16 AM
Reviewed by Jackie G (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Mar 14, 2017 6:35 AM
Bike rack is easy to install, slightly heavy and fits prefect on a Toyota FJ cruiser with spare tire on back. Bike rack is easy to put bikes on and take off. The bikes sits nicely and dont touch or bang into each other while traveling.
Reviewed by Jill S (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Equinox — Nov 17, 2016 7:56 AM
This is a great bike rack. I've taken it all over town and showed it to friends and family. It's easy to put on, although it's a little heavy for me (around 50 lbs). I can almost forget the bike is even back there. It folds up easy and I can secure my bike to it while not riding.