- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Billet grille crossbars machined and formed from solid stock, not cheap extruded E channel
- Billet grille is custom-designed for your car, truck or SUV--hundreds of vehicle styles available
- Quality manufacturing exclusively by American craftsmen using 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, with all materials purchased from American mills
- Each billet grille is hand "tig" welded in a CAD-designed, CN- milled fixture, insuring aerospace-quality tolerances, uniformity and custom fit
- Powder coated black on the back for ultimate corrosion protection
- Select polished, brushed or black finish
- All billet grilles tested for longevity and endurance
- Billet grilles come with easy-to-install hardware and easy-to-read instructions
- Your Carriage Works Bumper Grille is backed by a 1-year warranty against defect
Professional truck builders and automotive enthusiasts alike know that Carriage Works is among the leaders when it comes to billet grilles. The reasons are obvious: Carriage Works computer-designs and handcrafts each billet grille to the strictest tolerances. So you're assured of the best-quality, best-fitting billet grille for your car, truck or SUV.
Many vehicles offer more than one style of billet grille. These include bolt-over, bolt-into-opening and bolt-behind-opening designs. And you get a choice of three finishes, so you can personalize your front end even more.
Carriage Works Bumper Grille Customer Reviews
161 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (EAST BERNARD, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 07, 2017 6:48 AM
The product is well made and not some piece of light weight garbage. We have a lot of insects down here, so prior to installing we attached mesh wire behind grill to protect oil cooler of Chevy Duramax. It is hardly noticeable and provides great protection. Highly recommend for Duramax owners.
Reviewed by Betty R (Denver City, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2017 7:58 AM
Reviewed by Brian B (Billings, MT) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jul 21, 2017 6:27 AM
The grill is secured by two L-brackets drilled into plastic veneer. It looks good but I wonder if it will crack the plastic. Putco grill has a better mounting system but the carriage works grill is better built.
Reviewed by Ronald P (DRACUT, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 13, 2017 11:13 AM
It's a nice finishing look to the bare spot in the front bumper area of the Ford F-150. The material is solid isn't some flimsy piece of plastic. Installation was pretty easy just had to fool around a bit with brackets to get it centered right. I would recommend this product.
Reviewed by Randy P (Chillicothe, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 21, 2017 5:59 AM