- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- T-Rex Billet Grilles blend quality and fit to give you maximum style
- Custom-built to the exact measurements of your year, make and model
- Crafted from premium T-6 aircraft-quality billet aluminum
- Protected and enhanced by a backside DuPont Semi-Gloss Black powder coat finish
- Hand-assembled in the USA, all at T-Rex’s facilities
- Available in quick overlay (bolt-on) and pro-quality replacement grilles (insert)
- Main upper opening and bumper opening grilles available
- Your T-Rex Billet Grille is covered by a Lifetime Warranty on the structure and a 3-year warranty on the finish
The biggest bang for your grille-buying buck dwells in T-Rex's massive line of custom billet. For a fast bolt-on insert and quick style or a professional-grade replacement, T-Rex is king.
How did T-Rex become the gnashing predator of the billet grille world? By focusing on the fundamentals of fit, quality and style. Every T-Rex Billet Grill starts with solid aircraft-grade billet aluminum stock. Then, each is assembled and hand-welded in a jig that guarantees a precise fit.
Quality and style merge as every T-Rex Grill gets a generous DuPont Semi-Gloss black powder coat finish on the back, locking corrosion out and bringing out top shine on the face. What's even better, you can get grilles for virtually every opening on your ride. And, your T-Rex Billet Grill carries a Lifetime Warranty.
T-Rex Billet Grille Customer Reviews
403 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Heather G (AITKIN, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 03, 2018 5:29 AM
Super fast shipping and the grille was everything that I was hoping for. It is more expensive than other grille inserts but it is worth every penny. It is very heavy duty and it will last the lifetime of the truck.
Reviewed by Douglas H (CONCORDIA, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 08, 2018 9:58 AM
Have always liked these grilles. When I bought my latest pickup it was the first thing I wanted to change on it. It was a little more difficult than I expected to install. The instruction were rather vague and hard to interpret causing more time to complete. Once done it was worth the effort.