- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- T-Rex Billet Grilles blend quality and fit to give you maximum style
- Custom-built to the exact measurements of your year, make and model
- Crafted from premium T-6 aircraft-quality billet aluminum
- Protected and enhanced by a backside DuPont Semi-Gloss Black powder coat finish
- Hand-assembled in the USA, all at T-Rex’s facilities
- Available in quick overlay (bolt-on) and pro-quality replacement grilles (insert)
- Main upper opening and bumper opening grilles available
- Your T-Rex Billet Grille is covered by a Lifetime Warranty on the structure and a 3-year warranty on the finish
The biggest bang for your grille-buying buck dwells in T-Rex's massive line of custom billet. For a fast bolt-on insert and quick style or a professional-grade replacement, T-Rex is king.
How did T-Rex become the gnashing predator of the billet grille world? By focusing on the fundamentals of fit, quality and style. Every T-Rex Billet Grill starts with solid aircraft-grade billet aluminum stock. Then, each is assembled and hand-welded in a jig that guarantees a precise fit.
Quality and style merge as every T-Rex Grill gets a generous DuPont Semi-Gloss black powder coat finish on the back, locking corrosion out and bringing out top shine on the face. What's even better, you can get grilles for virtually every opening on your ride. And, your T-Rex Billet Grill carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
T-Rex Billet Grille Customer Reviews
360 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael B (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Econoline — Sep 18, 2018 9:35 PM
I like the Custom look it gives My Van and it is definitely High Quality.... I prefer Ford Trucks (Vans) but I don't like any factory emblems, The Ford name plate can be used can be but the Grille has no special place for it, a huge plus to Me. (it can be put anywhere on the Grille, centered is customary...gone is great)
Reviewed by Johnny G (Brazoria, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Sep 01, 2018 6:21 PM
Installation was easy on my 2018 Chevy Silverado when I took out the entire grille. The grille looks great and well made. Looks better on the truck than in the photos on line. I would recommend this grille to anyone.