- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- T-Rex Upper Class Series Mesh Grills elevate the luxury level of your vehicle
- Fully customized for your year, make and model
- Remove your factory emblem and install it on your T-Rex Upper Class Mesh Grille to retain that factory-look.
- Laser-cut from top-shelf 304 stainless steel
- Hand-assembled to ensure premium quality
- Formed mesh meets a wide polished perimeter
- Expertly designed to fit with precision
- Available in elegant polished or black finishes
- Your T-Rex Upper Class Series Mesh Grill carries a 3-year warranty
Your vehicle's presence truly arrives when you add a T-Rex Upper Class Series Mesh Grill to its face. Expertly engineered for a precise fit and practically dripping with style, the Upper Class Series instantly sets you apart from all other rides on the road.
Start with premium formed mesh. Add a dazzling wide perimeter. Top it with a beaming polished or elegant black finish. The look of the T-Rex Upper Class Series is unmistakable, thanks to tight controls on in-house hand crafting that produces only the finest in mesh grilles.
Replace bland factory forms with head-turning gleam. Fill fender, bumper and valance voids with refined style. Whichever you choose, your T-Rex Upper Class Series Grills carry a 3-year warranty. Select yours now, and elevate your vehicle with this pass to the Upper Class.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
T-Rex Upper Class Mesh Grille Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jody A (COLBY, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Dec 14, 2018 5:59 AM
Reviewed by Ryan P (EWA BEACH, HI) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Charger — Sep 26, 2017 10:06 PM
Reviewed by Jeff B (Independence, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — May 03, 2017 5:30 AM
Although I was a little concerned of the quality of the grille I ordered and the price I was paying. I was quite please with the quality but still a little pricey. After it was all said and done....I'd do it again.
Reviewed by Sonny P (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Sep 04, 2015 6:14 AM