- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get a custom billet grille for less with the GrillCraft BG-Series Billet Grille
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Made from premium slabs of 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Features a high-luster polished front face
- The baked-on black powder coated background offsets the shine
- Choose from cutout or bolt-over style grilles (depends on vehicle)
- Available with or without a spot for factory grille logos (depends on vehicle)
- Easy installation, no cutting required (most vehicles)
- Includes high-quality mounting hardware and image-rich installation instructions
- Your GrillCraft BG-Series Billet Grille is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to backyard BBQ, you can smoke your budget on filet mignon or savor a similar flavor without burning your bank account by firing up some top sirloin. The same goes for billet grilles. You can empty your wallet on some overpriced marketing-hype, or get some serious custom style for less with the GrillCraft BG-Series Billet Grille.
GrillCraft starts with solid slabs of 6061 T6 aluminum, the only material that should go into a billet grille. Then they cut, grind and machine it to a perfect fit for your front end. After that comes the high-luster polish out front, and the baked on black powder coat in the background. The finished product is a genuine billet grille of the highest order.
Available in cutout or bolt over style and with or without a spot for your factory logo (most vehicles), there's a BG-Series Bar Billet Grille designed for your custom needs. Best yet, GrillCraft designs them to install with ease and backs ‘em with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
GrillCraft BG Series Billet Grilles Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe O (Pierson, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jan 30, 2018 5:17 AM
This grille fits well and looks great! It came well packaged to prevent damage. As a first time installer the only negative is that the install instructions that came with the box are pretty much useless and there was no online instructions for my 2008 Sierra either. The closest instructions I could find was for a Chevy which gave me enough clues to start. It's easy once you know how and easy instructions would be such a simple thing to include.
Reviewed by Allen J R (Brewster, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Yukon XL — Oct 26, 2015 10:31 AM
I was concerned that the grill would be flimsy due to it's low cost. It was sturdy and of high quality. I ordered the front grill and bumper insert. It took me about 1 1/2 hours to install both. It was simple, just like sales rep said. I ordered grill with out emblem cut-out, I would recommend taking off GMC emblem first. It was visible with billet grill on. Looks awesome just as I had hoped.
Reviewed by james n (SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Jul 29, 2015 9:15 PM
Pain in the but to install.. crappy instructions.. finished product looks ok but not worth the money at all it doesn't line up right and the bars aren't straight by any means... it's heavy duty but I kind of expected perfection because of the cost.