- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strut stainless steel mesh for less with the GrillCraft SW-Series Stainless Steel Mesh Grille
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted using GrillCraft’s exclusive micro-frame design from T304 stainless steel woven mesh
- Electro polished to a high-luster shine that never rusts
- Upper main and lower bumper grilles available (most vehicles)
- Choose from cutout or bolt-over style grilles (depends on vehicle)
- Available with or without a spot for factory grille logos (depends on vehicle)
- Easy installation, no cutting required (most vehicles)
- Includes high-quality mounting hardware and pictured installation instructions
- Your GrillCraft SW-Series Billet Grille is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Budget bolt-on parts from the bargain bin not only make your ride look funny, they blemish your reputation. Keep your street cred spotless and your mesh grille stainless with the custom front-end flare of the GrillCraft SW-Series Stainless Steel Mesh Grille.
The foundation of your grille is GrillCraft's T304 stainless steel woven mesh and their exclusive micro-frame design. Then, they cut, bend and form it to a perfect fit for your front end. Finally, the entire assembly is electro polished to a high-luster finish that shines like chrome and never rusts—ever. The SW-Series is GrillCraft's primo grille, designed for drivers who never settle for less.
Available in cutout or bolt-over style and with or without a spot for your factory logo (most vehicles), there's an SW-Series Mesh Grille designed for your custom needs. Best yet, your GrillCraft Mesh Grille is engineered for easy installation and backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
GrillCraft SW Series Stainless Steel Mesh Grilles Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Harry S (VALENCIA, PA) — Sep 15, 2015 4:36 AM
Reviewed by Ronald R (HILLSBOROUGH, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 24, 2015 8:40 AM
Reviewed by D T (New Waverly, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Mar 14, 2015 11:45 AM
Spacing of mesh wires is farther than I imagined, but looks good, & increases airflow over stock plastic. Wish they had filed smooth mounting tabs, or placed tape over them, since it scratched my painted plastic surround during install. It is looser than stock, due to Ford plastic tabs bent to remove, but will not fall off since attached/screwed on at top. This was my 2nd grill replacement job. Also replaced stock headlights with Anzo units at the same time. (Those had no instructions)
Reviewed by Thomas P (Helena, MT) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Mar 11, 2015 9:37 PM